JD James, Inc. strives for innovation in every aspect of our business. As a leader in the construction industry, we are committed to providing our employees with a rewarding and innovative work environment. We hire highly talented individuals who share our values of Leadership, Commitment and Integrity. Because of the nature of our work, extensive travel is required of our employees. Being dependable and having dependable transportation is a must for individuals who wish to become employed with our firm.
- Complete the Employment Application and return to either the corporate office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed by a JD James, Inc. supervisor that is familiar with the physical and mental requirements of the job for which you applied. Should you meet requirements, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Telephone reference checks will be made with at least two prior employers.
- If you are interviewed and being considered for hire you will be subjected to the following:
- A criminal records background check ran prior to employment
- JD James, Inc. strictly adheres to a Drug Free Workplace in addition to Safety Rules and Regulations. As such, you will be required to submit to a drug test prior to employment and randomly thereafter.
- Motor Vehicle Records check for driver's license information.
- E-Verify to determine immigration status.
Our experience with Nature Bridges has been in a word, outstanding. Despite the difficulties [encountered], your men used their experience, creativity, and just plain toughness to overcome one obstacle after another. Everyone on site that day was truly amazed at the precision that was evident, and the level of workmanship your company demonstrated at every stage of construction."
Randy McCormick, Environmental Manager for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection